1. Educates the community about issues and activities concerning the Avenues.
2. Encourages involvement of neighbors through monthly meetings, volunteerism, street fairs, and other community events including block parties.
3. Encourages the improved walkability of neighborhoods by having maintained sidewalks and drainage systems, more trees, maintained yards and gardens and improved lighting.
4. Encourages places that support relationships among residents, including small business, coffee shops and clean recreation areas.
5. Supports an adequate number of law/safety officers to meet the needs of the community, in combination with crime prevention programs and citizen involvement.
6. Supports historic preservation.
7. Supports the increased maintenance and enhanced improvements of the Avenues' parks and foothills for the multiple uses of all residents.
8. Promotes neighborhood involvement for well thought out traffic control and planning, and utilization of public transportation.